- Recreate World War II combat on a tabletop using dice, model troops, tanks and the rules constructed by Bolt Action against one or more opponents.
- Each opposing side will also require painted model troops, representing the soldiers, guns and tanks of your chosen armies.
- Tabletop encounters take place according to twelve closely defined battle scenarios that explain how forces are deployed and how victory is achieved.
- All that remains is for players to pit their wits against each other as they enact just one small part of one of the greatest conflicts in history—World War II.
- Build, paint and play! The construction and painting of the models and watching them come to life are just as much fun as the game itself!
Details: What do you do when you are told to upgrade an already giant metal monster that took a whole new generation of tank to actually deal with? You make it bigger and make it louder. The IS-2 is that very same beast, made as a competent replacement for the KV series and it was a far better designed machine than its predecessor. It had thick frontal armor and a huge 122mm gun, despite its size; the weight is comparable to that of the German Panther. The IS-2 was intended as a breakthrough tank so it was given a weapon suitable for such a task; and it broke through gloriously, right through the German lines and into the heart of Germany itself. Box Contains: Enough plastic components to make the IS-2 heavy tank! A detailed construction booklet. Full-color waterslide decals. A 8-man squad of infantry that can used as tank riders or normal infantry! A stat card which holds all the essential info you need to use your tank! A set of damage markers for that real effect! This product is supplied unassembled and unpainted. Glue and paints not included. IS-2 in Bolt Action Cost: 256pts (inexperienced), 320pts (Regular), 384pts (Veteran). Weapons: 1 turret-mounted heavy anti-tank gun with co-axial MMG, 1 turret-mounted rear-facing MMG, and 1 forward-facing hull-mounted MMG. Damage value: 10+ (Heavy Tank). Special Rules: HE Slow Load
Package Dimensions: 11.3 x 7.3 x 0.9 inches
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. Here is our return policy.
Bolt Action is-2 Heavy Tank 1:56 WWII Military Wargaming Plastic Model Kit
Once our team processes your order within 1-2 business days, expect to get it within the timeframe as set out on the product page as we ship from a variety of locations world wide. Depending on customs clearances for certain items, shipping times may also vary. Most of our products are shipped and delivered within 7 to 10 days.
We offer free delivery on certain items. Any delivery costs if applicable are set out during the checkout page.