Brand: Bezier Games
- Players build their own castle, room by room according to the wishes of the Mad King
- Buy room tiles from other players, and price your own tiles to gain cash
- At the end of the game, castles tell a story and look like a floorplan from above
- 12 different sized and shaped rooms, including Dungeons, Throne Rooms, and more
- 1-4 players, Ages 13 and up
Details: In the tile-laying game Castles of Mad King Ludwig, players are tasked with building an amazing, extravagant castle for King Ludwig II of Bavaria.one room at a time. You see, the King loves castles, having built Neuschwanstein (the castle that inspired the Disney theme park castles) and others, but now he's commissioned you to build the biggest, best castle ever - subject, of course, to his ever-changing whims. Each player acts as a building contractor who is adding rooms to the castle he's building while also selling his services to other players.
Package Dimensions: 11.8 x 11.7 x 2.9 inches
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. Here is our return policy.
Castles of Mad King Ludwig
Once our team processes your order within 1-2 business days, expect to get it within the timeframe as set out on the product page as we ship from a variety of locations world wide. Depending on customs clearances for certain items, shipping times may also vary. Most of our products are shipped and delivered within 7 to 10 days.
We offer free delivery on certain items. Any delivery costs if applicable are set out during the checkout page.