- Made for Chameleon- designed for the in between flexibility and stiffness of the chameleon rider
- Braided carbon rails- features an outer sleeve of braided carbon, an inside of unidirectional carbon, making this construction strong, light and stiff
- Wingflex technology- engineered flexibility along the edges where the inner thighs contact the saddle for full range of leg motion
- Composite shell- the shell is 100% composite carbon with co-injected nylon, giving you incredible strength and flexibility
- Equipped with a Black gummy Microtex cover and an integrated clip system capability
Details: The middle is a glorious place, you feel. In the middle of the pack on race day, you draft off the flanks of bulkier, harder-working racers around you. On a middle-distance ride, you can pedal for miles and enjoy the scenery without being ruined for the rest of the day. You ride a mid-range bike that functions without fail, and that doesn't make you look like a guy who had a mid-life crisis but ran out of stalls in the garage for a new sports car. Continue your unabashed love for the middle, which in the cycling world, is still a pretty nice place to be, with the Fizik Antares R1 Carbon Saddle. Sitting towards the upper end of the middle in Fizik's line, the Antares was built for cyclists with moderate flexibility. Its shape situates it directly between the slimmer Arione and the wider Aliante lines. With carbon fiber rails and a carbon-reinforced nylon shell, the Antares R1 sheds grams and dampens road noise better than more affordable options, and its shell achieves an ideal combination of power transfer and slight flex for comfort when you're out on the roads for hours.
Package Dimensions: 14.2 x 7.1 x 3.0 inches
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. Here is our return policy.
Fizik Antares R1-7 x 9 Braided Rails - Black/Black - Regular
Once our team processes your order within 1-2 business days, expect to get it within the timeframe as set out on the product page as we ship from a variety of locations world wide. Depending on customs clearances for certain items, shipping times may also vary. Most of our products are shipped and delivered within 7 to 10 days.
We offer free delivery on certain items. Any delivery costs if applicable are set out during the checkout page.