- HIGH-CAPACITY DISPENSING of coreless toilet paper rolls helps reduce waste with nearly 100% usage, avoiding stub roll litter
- HYGIENIC because locked system protects unused rolls until current roll is fully dispensed
- COMPATIBLE with Compact toilet paper refills 19371, 19372, 1937300, 19374, 19375 and 19378
- DURABLE DISPENSER that protects against theft with a key lock and is backed by a 10-year warranty
- EASY INSTALLATION & MAINTENANCE can help you save money by minimizing time spent changing bath tissue
Details: Compact coreless toilet paper dispensing systems answer key needs for facilities managers when it comes to toilet paper for the restrooms. These high capacity systems help you avoid running out between service intervals and help reduce maintenance time typically spent changing out conventional toilet paper rolls. In addition, these systems save up to 95% in packaging waste compared to GP PRO’s standard roll toilet paper by eliminating stub-rolls, corrugate cores, paper roll wraps and the outer cardboard shipping case. And because the Compact case has a smaller footprint, it requires less storage space. GP PRO is a division of Georgia-Pacific Consumer Products. We deliver well-designed, durable and easy-to-maintain professional solutions to meet the handwashing and cleaning needs for a range of business applications.
Package Dimensions: 14.3 x 12.1 x 7.7 inches