- Incorporating balance-centric exercises into your workout enables your muscles to work harder to stabilize your body
- Multi-functional piece of equipment that can be used in a range of activities from group training and personal use to dance/art events and horse training
- Allows for a wide range of exercises to improve balance, coordination, flexibility and stabilization; Activate more muscles with each move and burn more calories
- Phthalate and BPA free; Made from durable, latex-free, vinyl
- Available in 2 sizes: 150 cm exercise and 150 cm exercise ball; Guinness World Record Ball Size
Details: The Gymnic Megaball Group Activity Fitness Ball is a multi-functional piece of equipment that can be used for specific group training and is an ideal tool for choreographic dance and art events. The Gymnic Megaball is a Guinness World Record holder thanks to its size and has been proven to help activities ranging from individual use to horse training. Use the Gymnic Physio Exercise Ball at home or gym to perform a wide range of exercises to help improve balance, coordination, flexibility and stabilization. This piece of equipment is a fun exciting addition intoo your daily routine; simply adjust the inflation intensity in order to customize the stability level you need. Push your workout to new heights by engaging more muscles groups at a time. By incorporating balance-centric exercises into your workout, it enables your muscles to work harder to stabilize your body. This helps intensify your workout which in turn, burns more calories. Made from durable, latex-free, vinyl and is also phthalate and BPA free. Available in two sizes 150 cm exercise ball and 180 cm exercise ball.
Package Dimensions: 15.5 x 9.7 x 5.7 inches