Brand: Learning Resources
- EDUCATIONAL ROLE PLAY: The doctor set features enough medical tools for the whole junior surgical staff to operate while helping to ease anxieties about check-ups
- 19 piece set includes: stethoscope, cell phone, forceps, 3 bandages, eyeglasses, name tag, scalpel, thermometer, tweezers, syringe, blood pressure cuff, scissors, reflex hammer, bedpan, ear scope, and dental mirror.
- Plastic carrying case measures 14.5”L x 3.38”W x 12.5”H, has a place for everything and provides great storage.
- Batteries: stethoscope (included), cell phone requires 2 AAA batteries, not included
- Great for any toddler ages 3+
Details: Increase fine motor skills and ease anxieties about a check-up, just by playing dress up or choosing this doctor costume for Halloween. This sturdy, plastic 19-piece play doctor set for kids features a battery-operated stethoscope, forceps, bandages, pager, cell phone and more. Everything fits into a plastic, clamp-tight case. Children love this as a costume for Halloween and beyond! Cell phone requires 2 AA batteries, not included.
Package Dimensions: 15.5 x 12.3 x 3.2 inches
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. Here is our return policy.
Learning Resources Pretend and Play Doctor Kit, Doctor Kit for Kids, Pink Doctor Costume, 19 Piece Set, Ages 3+
Once our team processes your order within 1-2 business days, expect to get it within the timeframe as set out on the product page as we ship from a variety of locations world wide. Depending on customs clearances for certain items, shipping times may also vary. Most of our products are shipped and delivered within 7 to 10 days.
We offer free delivery on certain items. Any delivery costs if applicable are set out during the checkout page.