Brand: Learning Resources
Color: One Color
- Frustration free packaging: This version comes in a brown corrugate box. Easy to recycle and great for the environment!
- Creative roleplay: the Learning Resources Doctor set features enough medical tools for the whole Junior surgical staff to operate while helping to ease anxieties about check-ups.
- One-piece set: the Doctor play set includes stethoscope, Cell phone, forceps, 3 bandages, eyeglasses, name tag, scalpel, thermometer, Tweezers, syringe, blood pressure cuff, scissors, reflex hammer, bedpan, ear scope, and dental mirror
- Self storage: plastic carrying case measures 14.5”L x 3.38”W x 12.5”H, has a place for everything and provides great storage.
- Batteries: stethoscope (included), Cell phone requires 2 AAA batteries, not included
- Great for ages 3+
Details: Increase fine motor skills and ease anxieties about a check-up, just by playing doctor. This sturdy, plastic 19-piece set features a battery-operated stethoscope, forceps, bandages, cellphone and more. Everything fits into a plastic, clamp-tight case. Cell phone requires 3 AAA batteries, not included.
Package Dimensions: 14.9 x 13.4 x 3.8 inches
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. Here is our return policy.
Learning Resources Pretend & Play Doctor Kit For Kids, Blue Doctor/Veterinarian Costume, 19 Piece Set, Ages 3+, 12 1/2"H x 14 1/2"W x 3 7/16"D (cas
Once our team processes your order within 1-2 business days, expect to get it within the timeframe as set out on the product page as we ship from a variety of locations world wide. Depending on customs clearances for certain items, shipping times may also vary. Most of our products are shipped and delivered within 7 to 10 days.
We offer free delivery on certain items. Any delivery costs if applicable are set out during the checkout page.