- The overall size is 8"l x 2.5"W x 6" H. Seatbelt webbing handle makes for comfortable carry. Stress points are double stitched, bar-tacked, circular bar-tacked, or "Box-and-X" stitched for strength
- The pouch is a scaled back version of the frp first response pouch, and has a dual zippered full-length opening for quick and easy access. An exterior Paracord loop allows you to hang the pouch
- The front zippered pocket has a clear vinyl window to easily view contents
- The interior has gossamer mesh pockets for organization of first aid essentials
- It Comes with two matching TacTie Pjc3 polymer joining clips for modular attachment to any molle-compatible surface. The pouch can also be attached to a belt using the polymer joining clips
Details: The imp individual medical pouch is a scaled back version of the FRP first response pouch. The front zippered pocket has a clear vinyl window to easily view contents. The dual zippered main compartment has a full-length opening, and there are interior pockets for organization of first aid essentials. It comes with two (2) matching TacTie Pjc3 polymer joining clips for modular attachment to any MOLLE-compatible surface such as Atlas or PALS.
Package Dimensions: 9.6 x 7.6 x 1.5 inches