- Great for the ENTIRE family - Grandma to 10 yr olds
- Pop Culture trivia questions that are fun to answer
- Challenge cards make you hum, dance, and act out iconic moments from the different generations
- Supports up to 4 teams of multiple players
- Great for holidays, game nights, office parties, get togethers, reunions, funerals... okay, not funerals.
Details: We were tired of not having a trivia game we could play with our 80-year old grandparents and our teenagers. Mind the Gap requires players of all ages to work together to answer coming-of-age trivia questions. Team up with players from other generations to make it all the way around the board first by answering questions about popular TV shows, movies, music, slang, and news-worthy events. And be prepared to break out your best acting skills – when you land on a Challenge Space, you’ll have to act out a famous scene, hum a well-known tune, or dance the hippest dances from all the eras.
Package Dimensions: 10.3 x 10.2 x 3.1 inches
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. Here is our return policy.
Mind The Gap
Once our team processes your order within 1-2 business days, expect to get it within the timeframe as set out on the product page as we ship from a variety of locations world wide. Depending on customs clearances for certain items, shipping times may also vary. Most of our products are shipped and delivered within 7 to 10 days.
We offer free delivery on certain items. Any delivery costs if applicable are set out during the checkout page.