- Keep your first aid kit (sold separately) safe and dry in a case that’s been engineered and manufactured to stringent military specifications and to surpass the needs of the most demanding users. Exterior Dimensions: L9. 1" x W6. 8" x H3. 8" | Interior Dimensions: L7. 4" x W4. 9" H3. 1"
- Waterproof (IP67 rated), dustproof, shockproof | Automatic purge valve equalizes pressure on the inside of the case when travelling
- Designed for mobility with a 2-stage retractable pull handle with quick release button and smooth rolling polyurethane wheels
- Two power claw (patented) triple action latches molded in super-tough Nylon keep the case securely closed using compressive force | Lockable with optional TSA padlocks
- Made in Canada | Lifetime on the case
Details: A fully-functioning first-aid kit is critical in numerous emergency situations. Imagine a worst-case scenario where you require your first aid kit and you find that yours is wet or damaged! This is an avoidable situation thanks to the new NANUK 903 Waterproof First Aid Case. It will keep your first aid kit (sold separately) safe and dry in a case that’s been engineered and manufactured to stringent military specifications and to surpass the needs of the most demanding users. The NANUK 903 is virtually indestructible, lightweight, watertight and features our patented PowerClaw latching system. Don’t wait until its too late. Put your first aid kit inside a NANUK 903 First Aid Case and regain your peace of mind. Great for boats, cars, SUVs, first responders, rescue team, ambulance, police, fire, military, camping, businesses, schools, construction vehicles, emergency preparedness, disaster preparedness and more.
Package Dimensions: 9.4 x 7.8 x 4.2 inches