- Fun play experience – In Labyrinth, Ravensburger’s hugely popular board game for boys and girls and their parents, you have to find the shortest route through the Labyrinth to win! The game is for 2-4 players aged 7 and up, and the aim is to reach all your treasures and targets as you move through the Labyrinth.
- High quality components – Contains a playing board, 34 maze cards, 24 treasure cards, 4 playing pieces.
- Easy to understand instructions – High quality, Easy to understand instructions make it easy to start playing right away.
- Great replay value – Playing time is 20-30 minutes for 2-4 players age 7 and up. Labyrinth can be played over and over again and makes a great gift for kids and families.
- For ages 7 and up, players learn cause and effect, planning, association, recognition and taking turns.
Details: Product Description Search for treasure deep within the twisting maze! The playing board constantly changes so no two games are ever the same! The cards will determine your quest. Looking for the Dragon? How many routes can you take and also foil your opponents? Try to gain the advantage by inserting the extra tile to move walls and open passages of the labyrinth. Block and advance is the strategy! The first play to reach all of their treasure wins! Amazon.com The aMAZEing Labyrinth uses a clever board design to create a series of ever-changing mazes that one to four players must move through. The object of the game is for each player to collect as quickly as possible all seven treasures depicted on their individual treasure cards. To add to the challenge, players know what the next treasure is only after they find the one before it. Before each turn, a maze card is pushed into the maze in a strategic place, helping the player make his or her way to the prize. This means that the entire maze shifts and changes on each turn, confounding some and helping others. Players will need to think ahead to choose just the right spot to shift the maze in their favor. This is an excellent game to get lost in. A simpler version can be played by younger children. --Lee Strucker
Package Dimensions: 14.7 x 10.7 x 2.1 inches
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. Here is our return policy.
Ravensburger Labyrinth Family Board Game for Kids and Adults Age 7 and Up - Millions Sold, Easy to Learn and Play with Great Replay Value (26448)
Once our team processes your order within 1-2 business days, expect to get it within the timeframe as set out on the product page as we ship from a variety of locations world wide. Depending on customs clearances for certain items, shipping times may also vary. Most of our products are shipped and delivered within 7 to 10 days.
We offer free delivery on certain items. Any delivery costs if applicable are set out during the checkout page.