- CLASSIC MED BALL: Body training tool that helps develop muscular strength, endurance, power, stability and joint integrity
- THICK WALLED: Thick walls increase durability and extend the life of the ball and the higher rubber content provides a better bounce - add air to increase the bounce and add variety to your workout
- TEXTURED BASKETBALL-LIKE SURFACE: Allows for a more comfortable and secure grip even during the most strenuous workouts
- BUILT FOR REPEATED USE: Medicine Ball will retain shape after repeated use and is built to a professional grade quality and designed for commercial gyms and clubs to be used 100 times a day versus 100 times a year in a home gym
- BOLD COLOR CODED: Easy to read weight stamps allow for quick identification of weight desired
Details: The SPRI Xerball is a unique and versatile, total-body training tool that helps develop muscular strength, endurance, power, stability, and joint integrity. The color-coded Xerball will bounce and maintain its shape, and it is extremely durable. Redesigned with comfort and function in mind. Medicine balls can be used for a wide range of applications — from slow and controlled moves all the way up to very fast-moving, ultra-dynamic ones. They can be held onto, tossed, bounced, and even slammed against nearly any surface, like rubber or hardwood floors, grass or artificial turf, even concrete. Medicine Ball will retain shape after repeated use and is built to a commercial grade quality and designed for gyms and clubs to be 100 times a day versus 100 times a year in a home gym.
Package Dimensions: 10.3 x 10.3 x 10.1 inches