Color: Red - Medium
- A superior band product for resistance training and rehabilitation, provides both positive and negative force on muscles and joints, stretches tones and conditions all major muscle groups
- Improves strength, range of motion and flexibility in a simple to use, portable product that works in the clinic, the gym, at home or on the road
- Color-coded Progressive Resistance system allows users to recognize improvement as it happens, as you grow stronger you can move up to the next color
- Highest quality natural rubber latex resistance bands are recognized as the original system of progressive resistance for over 40 years
- Medium Red Bands are the third of eight levels of resistance and great for rehabilitation and light resistance exercise, they offer 3.7 lbs. resistance and 25% increase from preceding color at 100% elongation, and 5.5 lbs. at 200%, band measures 5 feet long x 5" wide
Details: TheraBand professional latex resistance bands are available in 8 color-coded levels of progressive resistance. Proper use of these systems for resistive Exercise provides both positive and negative force on the muscles, improving strength, range of motion and flexibility. Color-coded progressive resistance gives at-a-glance documentation of progress from one level to the next and allows the user to progress as they get stronger.
Package Dimensions: 5.2 x 4.0 x 0.4 inches