Brand: Tommee Tippee
Color: Ollie the Owl
- Tommee Tippee Grofriend Ollie The Owl Sleep Aid with Sound and Night Light, Grey
- Plays 4 comforting baby sleep sounds: Heartbeat, Rainfall, White Noise and Brahms Lullaby - Baby sleep music plays for 20 minutes, and the soft glowing tummy creates a lovely environment for baby
- CrySensor technology automatically reactivates when baby stirs, soothing your little one back to sleep
- Secure Velcro Fastening - easily attaches to a crib, stroller or car seat
- Requires 4 AA batteries (not included)
- For kids from 1 Month upto 10 months
Details: Tommee Tippee's award-winning Ollie the Owl Baby Sleep Aid plays four comforting sounds: heartbeat, rainfall, white noise and a beautiful Brahms lullaby. White noise is great for restless babies and for soothing colic - proven to calm and relax babies by replicating the sounds they heard pre-birth. With a warm glowing tummy, Ollie the Owl creates a lovely environment for your baby to drift off to sleep in. The built in CrySensor will automatically reactivate your chosen sound when baby stirs, soothing your little one back to sleep in an instant. This super soft and cuddly musical baby toy can be attached to a crib, stroller or car seat through secure velcro fastening - making it a perfect sleep companion. Helping you #ParentOn
Package Dimensions: 9.1 x 7.4 x 6.0 inches
Binding: Baby Product
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. Here is our return policy.
Tommee Tippee Grofriend Ollie The Owl Sleep Aid with Sound and Night Light, Grey
Once our team processes your order within 1-2 business days, expect to get it within the timeframe as set out on the product page as we ship from a variety of locations world wide. Depending on customs clearances for certain items, shipping times may also vary. Most of our products are shipped and delivered within 7 to 10 days.
We offer free delivery on certain items. Any delivery costs if applicable are set out during the checkout page.