- STABILITY & COMFORT DURING WORKOUTS: High-density EVA foam tiles each measure 24" x 24" and are 1/2" thick for stability when exercising, while foam material provides a firm cushion to lessen the impact of bodyweight exercises on your joints.
- DIAMOND TEXTURED SURFACE FOR ULTRA GRIP: Textured surface enhances stability of your grip to prevent hands and feet from slipping out of position while exercising or holding poses.
- IDEAL FOR FITNESS & EXERCISE IN HOME GYM: These foam mats create an ideal workout area in your home gym. Provides safe cushioning for bodyweight exercises and light fitness activity such as push-ups, sit-ups, planks, squats, yoga or gymnastics.
- EASY TO INSTALL: Each tile comes with two detachable border pieces with easy-to-trim edge pieces for a customizable fit. Foam tiles fit together like a puzzle and assembles in just minutes over any hardwood, vinyl, tile, or flat indoor surface.
- ANTI-FATIGUE MAT FOR CUSHION SUPPORT: Use over concrete, hardwood flooring, or other hard surfaces that require more support for your joints. Reduces strain on feet, knees and back during standing work positions in your office, kitchen or garage.
Details: Velotas Interlocking EVA Foam Exercise Mats provide a comfortable and durable surface for personal fitness, ideally designed and intended for bodyweight exercises such as push-ups, sit-ups, crunches, burpees, planks, squats, and lunges. Make a selection from our range of available colors and square footages to design your ideal space, or place orders for multiple colors in order to create a checkerboard pattern or to identify various areas of your workout space by color. All colors of the series interlock with one another so you are limited only by your imagination. The textured surface of the mat enhances the stability of your grip, while the high-density EVA foam material provides a firm cushion to lessen the impact of bodyweight exercises on your joints. When designing your workout space, keep in mind that bodyweight exercises and exercises involving heavy equipment such as weight benches, stationary bikes, or treadmills may require different types of mats or padding. EVA foam is an ideal material to support your body and reduce impact on your joints, whereas fitness equipment is best supported by a more rigid material such as PVC or rubber. When designing your home gym, we recommend Velotas Interlocking EVA Foam mats for your bodyweight exercises, and Velotas High Density PVC Equipment Mats for underneath your heavy equipment.
Package Dimensions: 25.0 x 25.0 x 4.0 inches